Fannie Mae Customer Service
Contact Fannie Mae
- (800) 732-6643
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Fannie Mae
The Federal National Mortgage Association known as Fannie Mae was founded in 1938 as a federal agency, and was chartered by Congress in 1968 and is privately owned by the shareholders. It is an enterprise sponsored by the government that ensures the US housing and mortgage markets to be stable and affordable. Fannie Mae buys credits from the asserted sellers of a mortgage loan, or for cash or in exchange for mortgage valuable safety. The company has three lines of business such as Capital Markets, Single-Family and Multifamily. It offers services and products to creditors and a wide range of habitation of partners. Fannie Mae finances more than 20 % of all mortgage loans in the USA and engages in support of a secondary market of a mortgage.
Fannie Mae Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Fannie Mae to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Trenton, New Jersey, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Greenville, Mississippi, United States
- Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Livonia, Michigan, United States
- Annapolis, Maryland, United States
- Savannah, Georgia, United States
- Columbus, Georgia, United States